Mini-tank for LPG storage
Mini-tank for LPG storage is a low-cost solution for heating of your country-house. The mini-tank is supplied with high-quality shut-off valves manufactured in Italy that secure its safe operation. Technical data on the Mini-tank for LPG storage:
Traditionally the large-size gasholders (of 2 000 litres and more) imply considerable prices that cannot be afforded by average owners of country houses, as well as costly underground installation.
In these terms a mini-tank is an attractive option. Firstly, such a container involves a lot more viable capital expenditures. Secondly, when buying our mini-tank for gas storage you get rid of daily gas filling.
Thus, the offered gasholder volume facilitates from 2 weeks to 2-months of trouble-free heating (consumpion depends on the square footage of your house).
Certificates and warranty:
Mini-tank for LPG torage is certified in accordance with the standards of the Customs Union. Warranty period is 18 months. Service life is 24 years.
- Working environment – liquefied gas (propane, butane);
- Working pressure 1,6 МPа (16,0 kgf/cm2);
- Testing pressure 2,5 МPа (25,0 kgf/cm2);
- Burst pressure of at least 5,0 МPа (50,0 kgf/cm2).
- Low cost of equipment and installation.
- Doesn`t require costly excavation procedures.
- Volume in 500-liter tank is equivalent to 10 50-liter LPG bottles. Filling with LPG truck-carrier.
- Mini-tank (up to 600 l) installation next to wall of dwelling. (according to p.8.2.3 of regulations code for gas distribution systems СП13330.2011).
- Possible mounting of mini-tank for LPG storage (volume up to 600 l) on trailer for autonomous filling at gas-filling station (as per “European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road” it doesn`t require additional permits).
|Model||V total (l)||V useful (l)||L (mm)||Н (mm)||А (mm)||В (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Underground gas holders
Standard equipment of BGZH gas tanks…-1200/16
- Working medium – liquefied hydrocarbon gas (propane);
- Working pressure 1.6 MPa (16.3 kgf/cm2);
- Trial pressure 2.0 MPa (20.0 kgf/cm2);
- High nozzles 600 mm;
- Warranty period 18 months;
- Service life – 24 years
- containers are certified;
- containers are produced on modern Italian equipment;
- shut-off valves of the reputable Italian company CAVAGNA Group are installed on the tank;
- 100% radiographic control of welded joints;
- thickness of steel 09G2S (5-6 mm) corresponds to GOST 34233.1-GOST 34233.1-2;
- anti-corrosion coating.
|Tank designation||Capacity, l||Overall length L, mm||Shell length, L1, mm||Outer diameter Dn, mm||Height H, mm||Metal thickness S, mm||Weight m±100, kg|